AIRHELP, a website which helps people get compensation for their cancelled or delayed flights, has released a list of 72 airlines and 132 airports, ranking them from best to worst. And Tenerife North came ninth
The company relied on 40,000 passenger surveys in over 40 countries conducted in 2018, as well as data from commercial vendors to rank the airports and the airlines.
The report ranked airports on three parameters: time performance, which weighed 60% of the final score, while the other two factors, service quality, and food & shopping options, accounted for 20% of each final score.
Hamad International Airport of Qatar clinched the first position in the list of the best airports of 2019. It was followed by Japan’s Tokyo International Airport and Greece’s Athens International Airport on the second and the third place respectively.
The best 2019 airports
Hamad International Airport (Qatar)
2. Tokyo International Airport (Japan)
3. Athens International Airport (Greece)
4. Afonso Pena International Airport (Brazil)
5. Gdansk Lech Wałęsa Airport (Poland)
6. Sheremetyevo International Airport (Russia)
7. Changi Airport Singapore (Singapore)
8. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (India)
9. Tenerife North Airport (Spain)
10. Viracopos/Campinas International Airport (Brazil)
The worst 2019 airports
Gatwick Airport (UK)
Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport (Canada)
8. Porto Airport (Portugal)
7. Paris Orly Airport (France)
6. Manchester Airport (UK)
Malta International Airport (Malta)
4. Henri Coanda International Airport (Romania)
3. Eindhoven Airport (Netherlands)
2. Kuwait International Airport (Kuwait)
1. Lisbon Portela Airport (Portugal)
Cheap Flights to St.Petersburg, RussiaSt. Petersburg is the place miracles are made. Today, Russia’s second largest city is known for its stunning tsarist architecture, fashionable restaurants, shopping and electric nightlife, all set along the beautiful Neva River. But St. Petersburg is also the site of some of the most pivotal moments in Russia's history, most notably the Siege of Leningrad.
One of the most awesome spectacles you can see once you've stepped off a flight to St. Petersburg are the “white nights” that occur in the city in the summer. Find cheap flights to St. Petersburg in June and July and watch in awe as the city glows from the prolonged twilight. The sun never drops far enough below the horizon to create the usual nighttime darkness, so the city is constantly lit up under the miraculous white light.
Find cheap flights to St.Petersburg
Tuesday Crafters really help charity
UK general election uncertainty really weighs heavily on sterling
Just go Loco at Coco Loco
Leeds-Bradford flight forced to circle ocean
School monitors catch a pervert